COG Design deliver expert Environment Design solutions. We are well versed in all aspects of environmental design and have completed projects for an array of industries in Wayfinding, Outdoor Signage, OOH and POS.
If your Environment Design is not aligned with the rest of your branding, it’s a wasted opportunity. Call COG Design Agency, brief us on your projectFREE QUOTE – BRIEF US
(+61 2) 9523 6007
Our environment design projects are varied as our clients come from many various sectors. COG Design is astute in outdoor signage planning and creative in the design services we provide. Our focus is to elevate our clients above and beyond their competition.
At COG Design we are the Sydney design agency dedicated to premium environmental designing. Our professional designers have over 20 years experience working on creative environmental designs. You can view some of work here on The Loop and we’re proud to be an Australian owned company employing Australian workers. We have worked on design projects for small to medium size business right through to large ASX listed corporations.
What Is Environmental Design?
Environment design has many different definitions and encompasses a wide range of design types. Simply put environmental designers create human spaces and signage for the community. Their goal is to be the minimalist in design with their design impact and how their work affects the environment. A more technical definition of environmental design would be the process of addressing environmental concerns when creating plans, policies, buildings, signage and more. It is considered in architecture, engineering, landscape architecture, urban planning and regional planning.
What Are The Benefits Of Environmental Design?
Our design agency has worked on a wide spectrum of environmental design projects from various industries. At COG Design, we carefully listen to your concepts to deliver you a high quality end design. As professional designers we know that clear, easy to understand designs are of the utmost importance to ensure environmental design success. Quality environmental design is important as it can deliver:
- Environmental Benefits – cleaver environmental design can help to protect ecosystems, reduce Co2 emissions, improve air and water quality, converse natural resources and minimalise waste reduction.
- Economic Benefits – by using sustainable materials environmental design facilitates growth in the green market, optimises the life cycle of buildings and increases the assets value.
- Social Benefits – the social benefits of environmental design are often overlooked. Innovative environmental design helps to improve society by creating spaces and areas that are aesthetically pleasing. This in turn results in increased levels of happiness and productivity.
What types of Environmental Design do we offer?
At COG Design all of our designers are in-house. We do not offshore any of our design projects. Our design team will help you to create an environmental design that is tailored to your needs. Most of our environmental design projects are:
- Wayfinding Design
- Point Of Sale Design
- Signage Design
- Exhibition Design
- Event Design
- Outdoor Advertising Design
- Outdoor (OOH) Design
What are the steps involved in Environmental Design?
At COG Design, we believe that communication is the key to success. We have an easy step-by-step design process that ensures the technical aspects of the brief are met. The steps involved in environmental design include:
- Original Brief – We organise a time to meet or a conference call to discuss what is it exactly your project requires. Obviously the projects between OOH, Signage and POS are quite different, our approach is going to be varied in taking the brief. Then we turn this conversation into a formal brief and scope of works.
- Environment Audit – First we need to understand the location and the environment in which the design will function. This is often on site and our team will take an excursion to wherever this may be. We also need to understand signage sizes, measurements, specifications, fabrications, and materials so we may include our installers our third party media experts in this initial audit. This audit will build out a more comprehensive brief for design, production, quoting and ideally how well the end design will perform in its environment.
- Environment Design Concepts – We then create a range of design concepts for the specific brief. This will be based on your original brief and our audit. This will include a diverse selection of ideas that communicate your brand, products and services.
- Client Revision & Approval Of Concepts – We then send these design concepts for you to review. If there is one concept in particular you like we then work on enhancing the selected concept and match it to the environment and location in which the communication will take place.
- First Proof – Once we have client approval we send the artwork to production to achieve a first proof that will be signed off by both us the design agency and you the client. The proofing process ensures that the end result in your brands environment is communicating accurately to its audience for the duration of the campaign or booked media dates.
- Production artwork – Once the first proof is approved we enter into the production stage of the artwork or signage. COG Design works collaboratively alongside COG Print. COG Print offers a wide range of commercial printers that print, deliver and support all types of environmental design projects.
- Print Management – Via our partners at COG Print, we manage the entire design, print and delivery process. No job is too big or too small!
COG Design’s Approach To Environmental Design
At COG Design Agency Sydney, our aim is to deliver our clients exceptional environmental designs via clever, innovative and strategic thinking. Our clients continue to work with us because of our full service approach, innovative thinking and professional work ethic. We are an established Sydney design agency motivated to provide our clients advanced environmental design solutions that make a commercial difference in their business performance and to their brand equity. At COG Design our designers listen, learn and develop our clients ideas into advanced and high quality environmental designs. Our team is unified in our methodology. This allows individual brilliance to shine and creative solutions to excel.
COG Design Agency Sydney deliver quality environment design to help your business achieve success. Call today and brief us on your Wayfinding, Outdoor Signage, OOH or POS project (+61 2) 9523 6007
- BRIEF US
COG Design is a professional Sydney design agency that has over 30 years experience working on premium corporate Brand Communications. We know what works for small to medium size business and that superior brand communications simply win more business.
Clients engage COG Sydney Design Agency to manage brand for it to assist the business in its success. With our brand managers you’ll learn about the important role a well managed brand plays in conveying your brand identity to your customers. One of the key elements to a successful brand is your USP, Unique Selling Proposition.
Start a design agency partnership with a proven and skilled creative company.
Phone the Sydney Design Agency Today (02) 9523 6007