COG Design print services focus on communicating your brand and business via exceptional design standards. Below is our service suite, learn how we can make your brand and business succeed.
Need to win via superior print design? Call COG Design Agency, brief us on your project (+61 2) 9523 6007FREE QUOTE – BRIEF US
These five elements assist in the building of brand foundations to most of the successful brands COG Design has built. They have been refined over time and are designed to work in today’s ruthless world of business, and, have been proven to work for nearly every business model.
Getting the stuff in this report right is the only way to start becoming super successful with your print marketing collateral.
If you’re serious about dominating your market and maximizing — down to the last dollar — your print advertising ROI, you must address these five things.
Ready to turbo-charge your business and push your profits? CLAIM YOUR FREE 30 MINUTE PRINT STRATEGY SESSION
Book your FREE strategy session call now. (02) 9523 6007
Traditional print media is still how you can benchmark a companies design aesthetic – our graphic designers and artists honour tradition.
At COG Design, we have over 20 years print design experience! We do stationary design, brochure design, catalogue design, direct mail design, magazine design, marketing design and print design. All of our designs deliver against the key business objectives and assist in building brand equity.
What Is Print Design?
In simple terms, print design is a graphic design process. Graphic designers use tools like Adobe Indesign, Abode Photoshop, and more to create a digital asset such as a .psd, .tif, .indd file. The main reasons for print design are marketing and brand awareness.
In technical terms, print design can be considered as a branch of graphic design. In print design, the designer is accountable for the content design from the first pencil sketch to the print ready artwork file. At COG Design, we are a full service agency and also organize the printing.
What are the benefits of Print Design?
As an experienced Design Agency, we know how crucial print design can be to your businesses success. Print is still an effective and widely used form of marketing.
The main benefits of print design include:
- Quality Print Design can help you stand out from your competition – Having a professional assortment of print materials can help differentiate you from your competitors. As majority of businesses rush to digital marketing, print can help your business by complementing your online strategy.
- Print Is A Tangible Good – A lot of consumers still prefer print. Print materials give your customers something that is solid that remains in sight and in their mind.
- Reach All Target Audiences – Not all target audiences are tech savvy. There is a growing amount of evidence to suggest that traditional industries prefer print.
- Solidify Your Brand – The more touch points your business offers your customers dramatically helps brand recall and brand awareness. This can help increase saves and overall brand equity.
What are the available types of Print Design?
At COG Design, we offer a wide variety of designing options. We are experienced designers and have worked on thousands of design projects. Some of the most common design projects we engage in are:
- Brochure Designs
- Catalogue Designs
- Stationary Designs
- Magazine Designs
- Letterhead Designs
- Marketing Designs
- Business Card Designs
- Banner Designs
- Book Cover Designs
- Flyer Designs
- Packaging Design
- Label Design
- Poster Design
- Logo Designs
- Rebranding Designs
- Signage Design
- Event Design
- Point Of Sale Design
What are the steps involved in Print Design?
At COG Design, we believe that communication is the key to success. We have a simple print design process that delivers your business an exceptional print result.
The steps involved in print design include:
- Original Brief – We organise a time to meet or a conference call to discuss what is it exactly your business requires. We turn this conversation into a brief and scope of works.
- Design Concepts – We then create a range of design concepts. This will be based on your original brief and will include a diverse selection of print design ideas.
- Client Revision & Approval Of Concepts – We then send these design concepts for you to review. If there is one concept in particular you like we then work on enhancing the selected concept and bringing it more to life.
- First Proof – Once we have built out a suite of the selected print concept we send it across for second revision. The revision process helps us to ensure that the print design is aligning with your business and your own preferences.
- Production artwork – Once the first proof is approved we enter into the production stage of the artwork. COG Design works collaboratively alongside COG Print. COG Print offers a wide range of printing options for whatever your business may require.
- Print – We then send the finalised artwork to the printers for printing.
- Delivery – Our printers deliver you all of your final print products.
COG Design’s Approach To Print Design
At COG Design Agency Sydney, our aim is to deliver our clients exceptional print designs via clever, innovative and strategic thinking. COG Design delivers our print design services to small to medium businesses through to large enterprises. Our clients continue to work with us because of our full service approach, innovative thinking and professional work ethic.
We are an established Sydney design agency motivated to provide our clients advanced design solutions that make a commercial difference in their business performance and to their brand equity.
At COG Design our designers listen, learn and develop our clients ideas into advanced and high quality print designs. Our team is unified in our methodology. This allows individual brilliance to shine and creative solutions to excel.