COG Design is a Sydney creative agency. We are expert graphic designers that specialise in print marketing and design. Our graphic artists focus on communicating your brand and business using exceptional thinking and our years of experience.
Learn how we can make your brand succeed via First Class Print Design with our Sydney Design Agency. Our approach to graphic design and traditional print media is treat the outcome as a benchmark to the broader companies design aesthetic.
Our graphic designers and artists honour tradition, and whether or not your clients and customers consciously understand, they to engage with great print design. At COG Design, we have over 20 years print design experience! We do stationary design, brochure design, catalogue design, direct mail design, magazine design, marketing design and print design. All of our designs deliver against the key business objectives and assist in building brand equity.
What Is Print Design?
In simple terms, print design is a graphic design process. Graphic designers use tools like Adobe Indesign, Abode Photoshop, and more to create a digital asset such as a .psd, .tif, .indd file. The main reasons for print design are marketing and brand awareness.
In technical terms, print design can be considered as a branch of graphic design. In print design, the designer is accountable for the content design from the first pencil sketch to the print ready artwork file. At COG Design, we are a full service agency and also organize the printing.
What are the benefits of Print Design?
As an experienced Design Agency, we know how crucial print design can be to your businesses success. Print is still an effective and widely used form of marketing.
The main benefits of print design include:
- Quality Print Design can help you stand out from your competition – Having a professional assortment of print materials can help differentiate you from your competitors. As majority of businesses rush to digital marketing, print can help your business by complementing your online strategy.
- Print Is A Tangible Good – A lot of consumers still prefer print. Print materials give your customers something that is solid that remains in sight and in their mind.
- Reach All Target Audiences – Not all target audiences are tech savvy. There is a growing amount of evidence to suggest that traditional industries prefer print.
- Solidify Your Brand – The more touch points your business offers your customers dramatically helps brand recall and brand awareness. This can help increase saves and overall brand equity.
What are the available types of Print Design?
At COG Design, we offer a wide variety of designing options. We are experienced designers and have worked on thousands of design projects. Some of the most common design projects we engage in are:
- Brochure Designs
- Catalogue Designs
- Stationary Designs
- Magazine Designs
- Letterhead Designs
- Marketing Designs
- Business Card Designs
- Banner Designs
- Book Cover Designs
- Flyer Designs
- Packaging Design
- Label Design
- Poster Design
- Logo Designs
- Rebranding Designs
- Signage Design
- Event Design
- Point Of Sale Design
What are the steps involved in Print Design?
At COG Design, we believe that communication is the key to success. We have a simple print design process that delivers your business an exceptional print result.
The steps involved in print design include:
- Original Brief – We organise a time to meet or a conference call to discuss what is it exactly your business requires. We turn this conversation into a brief and scope of works.
- Design Concepts – We then create a range of design concepts. This will be based on your original brief and will include a diverse selection of print design ideas.
- Client Revision & Approval Of Concepts – We then send these design concepts for you to review. If there is one concept in particular you like we then work on enhancing the selected concept and bringing it more to life.
- First Proof – Once we have built out a suite of the selected print concept we send it across for second revision. The revision process helps us to ensure that the print design is aligning with your business and your own preferences.
- Production artwork – Once the first proof is approved we enter into the production stage of the artwork. COG Design works collaboratively alongside COG Print. COG Print offers a wide range of printing options for whatever your business may require.
- Print – We then send the finalised artwork to the printers for printing.
- Delivery – Our printers deliver you all of your final print products.
COG Design’s Approach To Print Design
We’re a Sydney Design Agency with the aim to deliver our clients exceptional print designs via clever, innovative and strategic thinking. COG Design delivers our print design services to small to medium businesses through to large enterprises. Our clients continue to work with us because of our full service approach, innovative thinking and professional work ethic.
We are an established Sydney design agency motivated to provide our clients advanced design solutions that make a commercial difference in their business performance and to their brand equity.
At COG Design our designers listen, learn and develop our clients ideas into advanced and high quality print designs. Our team is unified in our methodology. This allows individual brilliance to shine and creative solutions to excel.
These five elements assist in the building of brand foundations to most of the successful brands COG Design has built. They have been refined over time and are designed to work in today’s ruthless world of business, and, have been proven to work for nearly every business model.
Getting the stuff in this report right is the only way to start becoming super successful with your print marketing collateral.
If you’re serious about dominating your market and maximizing — down to the last dollar — your print advertising ROI, you must address these five things.
Ready to turbo-charge your business and push your profits? CLAIM YOUR FREE 30 MINUTE PRINT STRATEGY SESSION
Book your FREE strategy session call now. (02) 9523 6007
How Our Print Design Agency Works
Small to Medium Business Experts Ready To Serve.
Our print design agency is special because we have the team and resources to offer small to medium sized enterprises (SME’s) at-call ongoing business hours support. Hour by hour, day by day and year on year.
The COG Design print marketing service suite is structured into clear print, design, digital and strategy disciplines, and these skills are made instantly available to your team by using a range of unique desktop and mobile softwares that enable communication to flow freely and efficiently between your team and our team.
As a leading web design agency our use of technology and digital virtual tools allows us to structure dynamic relationships with our clients can that be located anywhere in the world. COG Design operate in a global economy and we are aware that our services need to be at call 24/7, delivering support and solutions.
Our focus is long term relationships. Simply because when our team of creative designers and brand managers dedicate themselves to your brand and business for months at a time our knowledge and experience grows, compounds and turns us into experts on your industry with an intimate understanding of what is required to achieve success.
The longer our graphic design experts work inside your brand and business – the more knowledge we gather. With our brand agency services include brand research and brand management it means what we learn is transformed into actionable design strategies for your business to assist its performance in your market. We help you win!
The COG Design team are passionate about all the brands we are entrusted with and intimately understand that our clients are relying on us to work hard to succeed at every opportunity. When our clients brands grow, so do we.
Think of the COG Design as a cog your businesses engine. You set our team spinning and they will deliver the full service brand design solutions.