Our Sydney Design Agency are Brand Design experts. We deliver unique solutions to help your business establish a strong brand identity. COG Design uses brand design to build brand equity.
Need your brand design properly managed? To build brand equity, brand design is key. Call COG Design Agency, brief us on your problemFREE QUOTE – BRIEF US
At COG Design, we are the Sydney design agency that takes brand design seriously. When engaging COG Design for brand design you’ll learn about the important role design plays in conveying your brand identity to your customers.
Our methodologies are all about bringing brands to life and ensuring astute processes and handling procedures are in place to achieve brand design success.
What Is Brand Design?
In simple terms, brand design involves creating the identity of a company. It is through brand design that a company or business strives to communicate clearly with the target audience.
On a more technical level, brand design is the comprehensive brand messaging that defines how consumers understand and interrupt your brand in the market. The three core components of brand design involve – your brands culture and values, position in the market, and brand visuals.
What Are The Benefits Of Brand Design?
At COG Design, we have over 20 years experience working on brand designs for all sorts of businesses from a huge spectrum of industries! We’ve almost designed for just about any sort of industry that you can think of.
It is proven that sharp, tactical brand design is crucial to businesses success. This is due to a few factors:
- Branding Improves Recognition – One of the principles of marketing is brand recognition. Designing a brand logo or brand identity requires you to create something that will help to identity you easily to your consumers. This in turn helps make your brand stand out among your competition.
- Branding Creates Trust – Brand design is important to establishing an identifiable and trustworthy touch point for your customers. Your target audience should feel comfortable and relaxed when they see your brand, as they know it is one they can trust.
- Branding Supports Advertising – When trying a new advertising medium a great brand design will more than likely help increase your ROAS. If people recognise and recall your brand design they will be more inclined to purchase your goods or services.
- Branding Generates New Customers – Solid brand design can also help your business grow through word-of-mouth referrals. A successful brand design will help to ensure your customers can recall your brand logo or brand name to tell their friends.
All ASX listed companies have one thing in common. They have utilized brand design to build a strong brand. They also continue to honor branding in their marketing activities to ensure ongoing market success.
What types of Brand Design do we offer?
At COG Design, our designers are well versed in the steps and processes needed to create a brand design of value. One of the key aspects of brand design is to achieve point of difference from competitors.
We offer a wide variety of brand design services including:
- Logo Design
- Icon Design
- Brand Identity Design
- Rebranding Design
- Advertising Design
- Product Design
- Style Guide Design
- Packaging Design
- Corporate Design
What are the steps involved in Brand Design?
At COG Design, we believe that communication is the key to success. We have a simple brand design process that delivers your business an exceptional result.
The steps involved in brand design include:
- Client Original Brief – We organize a time to meet or a conference call to discuss what is it exactly your business requires from its brand. We turn this conversation into a detailed design brief and scope of works that we provide a quote on.
- Scope Of Work Strategy – Brand design encompasses many disciplines such as those mentioned above thus the path to project success is often different for each project. For example an illustrator may create illustrations while a corporate design project will be completed by our senior graphic designers.
- Design Concepts – We then create a range of design concepts. This will be based on your original brief and will include a diverse selection of conceptual design ideas that deliver against the brief.
- Client Revision & Approval Of Concepts – We then send these design concepts for you to review. If there is one concept in particular you like we then work on enhancing the selected concept and bringing it more to life.
- Production Artwork – Pending on the brief, the artwork will be either for the digital environment or for print. Each have a different path to production quality and finished artwork.
- Quality Control– Once all of the artwork goes through our rigorous quality control processes we sign off on delivery and the original brief comes to life online and in print
- Aftercare – COG Design’s policy is that every project will receive a follow up to ensure that the brand design project is performing at a premium marketing function as required.
COG Design’s Approach To Brand Design
At COG Design Agency Sydney, our aim is to deliver our clients exceptional brand designs via clever, innovative and strategic thinking. COG Design delivers our brand design services to small to medium businesses through to large enterprises. Our clients continue to work with us because of our full service approach, innovative thinking and professional work ethic.
We are an established Sydney design agency motivated to provide our clients advanced brand design solutions that make a commercial difference in their business performance and to their brand equity.
At COG Design our designers listen, learn and develop our clients ideas into advanced and high quality brand designs. Our team is unified in our methodology. This allows individual brilliance to shine and creative solutions to excel.